WORKING WITH US
Through years of experience working and placing key personnel in Papua New Guinea, we understand the fluid and dynamic requirements of delivering services in this environment.
Our experienced team understand the diversity and complexity of local laws, customs and cultures in Papua New Guinea and provide all candidates with a thorough briefing and orientation.
At Placements we put our people first.
To ensure you and the companies you work for receive the highest quality professional service, our support facilities include the following
- 24 hour support for personnel and their families
- Travel and accommodation coordination
- Personnel arrive / depart meet and greet
- Work permits and visa processing
- Liaison with international Labour / Government Departments
- Medical Insurance coverage where applicable
REGISTER WITH US
We are always interested in receiving applications and expressions of interest for future employment.
To register with us confidentially for upcoming opportunities
please email a copy of your resume to:
Alternatively you can deliver a copy of your printed resume to our office at Level 4 Cuthbertson House, Cuthbertson Street, Port Moresby, NCD.